Kitty Kick Stix Premium Catnip is the highest potency catnip available today and only sits in our warehouse at most 3 days! Simply take your Kitty Kick Stix, place into a plastic bag, then add a couple tablespoons of this into bag. Rub the catnip on the toy within the bag, seal the bag for a day and let the smell absorb into the cotton of the toy again. Rub one more time and give to you cat. This replacement will re-evoke maximum excitement in your cat, and is the perfect catnip for the Kitty Kick Stix.
Our Premium Kitty Kick Stix Catnip Includes:
Features: Highest potency available
- Includes: Premium Kitty Kick Stix Catnip – Not sold in stores
- Intended For: Cats of all ages
- Package Quantity: 1 reusable container or bag
- Application: To be used to rub on outside of toys, sprinkled on the floor, or where your cat loves to lay
Premium Catnip Flower:
- 100% NATURAL: Freshly grown, guaranteeing highest quality with no preservatives or artificial ingredients.
- CATS LOVE: Sprinkle any amount, and watch your Kitty’s favorite toy, bed or scratch post, and watch them purr, roll, meow and play for hours!
- HARVESTED FRESH: Planted, grown and harvested at the highest peak of season, ensuring best plant quality for essential oil.
- HEALTHY: Turn your tired, old and worn out Kitten into an excited playmate with a great form of exercise!
- UNIQUE EXTRACT: Proprietary herb blend will last longer and stay fresher, giving your Kitty a better long lasting experience.
Premium Catnip Spray:
- 1.45 FL Oz Liquid Catnip Oil
- Catnip Spray is made with concentrated catnip oil for maximum fun.
- Our oil steam-distilled from finest North American catnip, producing the most potent catnip oil.
- For irresistible fun, spray on toys, teasers, scratchers or cat condos.
- Keep cats and kittens full of energy!
- Catnip Pump Spray is made from the extract of the choicest catnip leaves.
- Highest potency legally available to cats
- Not all cats respond to catnip, do not be discouraged. It is recommend owners know if their cat will enjoy catnip ahead of purchasing.
- It is recommended you trim your cat's nails regularly to extend the longevity of our toys. These are soft cotton fabrics and we cannot guarantee all cat's nail will not rip or tear the cotton fabric. Sharp or untrimmed nails will breakdown our toys.
- To maintain the strong catnip scent, it is recommended to re-seal the catnip kicker in a zip-lock bag for extended use.
- Care/Use: Massage toy before playtime, to release catnip buds aroma. Supervise cat when playing with this toy.
- Do not allow cat to eat the stuffing if they rip the fabric. Do not machine wash toys, only wipe down.
- When toy is not in use, reseal in a zip bag and store it in the freezer to conserve the catnip freshness.
Reaction with Cats
This is a pet (cat) product. It has been played with by thousands of cat’s, but due to us not knowing how to communicate with a cat, we can’t guarantee it will work on all cats. We love cats and try our best, but will not accept a return if you cat doesn’t decide to play with it. We have fixed costs and labor that need to be cover. Every toy, in every video, is made the exact same each time one is created.
All videos and photos of cats playing with the Kitty Kick Stix are actual Cat Customers and not paid celebrities.
Each one is handmade and cats may react differently to this toy, therefore please make sure your cat does enjoy catnip as the toys can’t be returned.
Cats may become aggressive due to the cat nip scent and we cannot guarantee the strength of material with all cats. It is recommended all pets are supervised with the use of any pet toy, not just ours.
The smell is so STRONG my cat is STONED. Just like with ANY toy or ANY pet product, ANY pet should be supervised.
We are a family owned business and take time to handmake each one. We use ultra-potent catnip and mix it throughout the stix. Our catnip is grown in the USA and never sits out for more than 3 days – some of the strongest available. If you cat does have a reaction or becomes stoned, take the toy away, provide some water to your cat and turn on the TV. Your cat may need to take a ‘catnap’ for a bit before playing again.